Maintain a design library for Supabase brand, covering web assets, social media, video assets, and icons.
Deliver clear and well annotated mockups for marketing websites, documentation websites, blog posts and web applications.
Design and maintain document/presentation templates in collaboration with the sales/growth team.
Be contributing to brand decisions, building a team culture and co authoring internal processes for a growing team.
Lead our swag design and concepts.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience as a designer in a startup environment, preferably developer tools/ SaaS products.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating an ability to create high quality go-to-market materials.
- You've worked in cross-functional teams before, collaborating with other designers, developers, marketeers, customer support and other go-to-market folks.
- Expert in modern design software, from Figma/Sketch to Adobe Suite.
- You can deliver quickly, even in situations where there is little time for preparing.
- Strong designer. You are someone who strives to make visual communication the best it can be.
- We offer:
- 100% remote work from anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits. Supabase covers 100% of the cost for employees and 80% for dependants
- Generous Tech Allowance for any office setup you need
- Annual Education Allowance
- Annually run off-sites. Upcoming one in Munich!